ThermoHuman software improvements
We are ending the year 2021 in a great way, we have made improvements in the performance of our application so that all our customers enjoy a user experience with greater benefits. We include three enhancements that are sure to benefit you when working with ThermoHuman.
Discover our new features, from today on, the new ThermoHuman version includes the following features:
- Improved algorithms including new regions in the lower limbs
- Improved reliability by detecting underwear/pants limits
- Improved image processing time (more than 50% faster)
Improved algorithms: new avatars in the lower limb protocols
- We add the gluteus region to the posterior protocol.
- We added the insertion of the rectus anterior and the tensor fascia lata region in the front protocol.
- We expand the adductor region.
- We readjusted the regions of the achilles tendon and calf.
Improved reliability: improvements in automatic detection significantly
- Dynamic detection of the subject’s underwear/pants to avoid a wrong segmentation
- Automatic removal of the new regions data (gluteus and / or rectus anterior) if they are covered by clothing.
- Calculation of the number of pixels per region to be able to compare the amount of data hosted in the ROIs.
Improved performance: reduction in thermal images processing time
- Thermal images are processed more than 50% faster than in the previous version, allowing to reduce the analysis time.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to read you.